Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stop Searching! I've Found It!


Bigfoot may have been found.

At least, that’s what is being told! And, Friday, we’ll have proof…or at least what they claim to be proof. We’ll see.

Two Northern California men and two Georgians say they’ve got a body, a photo, and DNA evidence pertaining to the elusive forest-dwelling man-ape—and that they’ll reveal all at a press conference in Palo Alto, Calif., on Friday.

Robert Barrows of Redwood City, California said, “I think you’ll find that this is the real deal.”

Matthew Whitton, a cop in Clayton County, Georgia, and his friend Rick Dyer, a former corrections officer, say they recently found the body in the woods of northern Georgia.

Veteran Bigfoot tracker Tom Biscardi said he’s examined the body, and that scientists will get their chance soon.

Sure reminds me of another story from a few months ago, about aliens being seen in Denver. That story ran for a day or so and then disappeared.

Wonder how long this story will make the headlines?

5 comments:

  1. I am waiting with baited breath for this one. I am not sure I will sleep tonight. What time is the press conference supposed to be? I will make sure I am cleaning my toilet or pulling weeds or even better, be riding by bike.

    Btw: do you know how many people just died without Jesus as I wrote that? Now that is worth a mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bill...not sure how to take your last paragraph. I'm sure I could find a program that would tell me how many died without Christ while you typed (if I knew how fast you typed)...are you implying that you are wasting your time replying...or did I waste your time by posting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bill...not sure how to take your last paragraph. I'm sure I could find a program that would tell me how many died without Christ while you typed (if I knew how fast you typed)...are you implying that you are wasting your time replying...or did I waste your time by posting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Steve. My comment was meant to show how some things just are not important (a press conference on Bigfoot for example). Please don't take offense. None was meant.

    I think my fingers have dyslexia so it took me awhile to type it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve, this is Carole from the Nantwich writers blog. A few days ago you visited my blog. I wanted to tell you that although the group has disbanded for now the book is finished and I am currently looking for a publisher/agent, if you'd like any further information about it, please get in touch.

    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.