Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yes, He's Alive!

I went to a small Christian college in Birmingham, Alabama. In my first year there, I had the opportunity to work at the on-campus FM radio station. I believe our signal was actually strong enough to make it completely across the campus--unless it was overcast or fog rolled in.

I really loved working on radio! I had the opportunity to listen to some of the greatest singers and artists of all time! I enjoyed taking requests from friends and fellow students--once I learned that that's what the red blinking light was telling me--someone was calling in a request!

One of the very first songs I played was by Don Francisco.

For old time's sake, enjoy what is probably his greatest hit of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.