Saturday, November 22, 2008

Before He Speaks

A regular visitor and commentor on here is Pastor Rick Boyne. Rick's a good guy, even though he pulls for the Oklahoma Sooners--hope he still does after today's football game!

Anyway, Rick posted a great video on his site yesterday! It is absolutely, totally too funny. Go over to his site and watch the video and then come back and watch the video below, produced by the same church. I think you'll like this one as well.

I think Rick and the other pastors you know will agree that there's a lot of truth in these videos.

Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Great video Steve! Made my morning! Glad I don't do that (anymore). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I could use illustrations about somebody else's wife. Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great ShoutOut!

    But Steve! Why did you doubt?

    Oklahoma 65 - Texas Tech 21

    Boomer Sooner, Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, that was a GREAT video! Don't let my wife see it, though....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny... I guess that's a natural tendancy, since you have a wealth of personal experience to draw from, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.