Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Seeing Isn't Always Believing

Since Sarah Palin's recent nomination to the Republican Vice-President role, I've seen several photos circulating the Internet of her. Some very flattering. Others, well not so much. Most of the photos have been photoshopped to place her in the worse possible light. I have no doubt that there are many photos of Obama and Biden floating around as well, I just haven't seen them.

Well, today, I received the latest photo of Sarah Palin, standing next to a bar, in a very short outfit, next to a glass of wine. In the email, a designer friend of mine was copied as well.

It would seem that he might have too much time on his hands. See below.



Be kind. If you can. Heck, after seeing this picture, many of you will do what Heidi says regularly about some of my food stories: "It made her throw up in her mouth!"

I know the feeling!

9 comments:

  1. Hey how did MY body end up with your head on it?? There is a lawsuit here somewhere. I gotta call my lawyer!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...Obviously, you are feeling better! Your sense of humor is back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh my! You're one brave man to post that... I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brave? Secure? Crazy?

    My co-workers used the same word as you..."Brave..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. You shouldn't wear an outfit like that if you haven't shaved...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmy...I've recently shaved...feel better now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!

    You look like an Eastern European prostitute. (or at least what I would suppose to be one)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And Rick...how would you suppose to know that???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.