Saturday, September 6, 2008

Real Men Do Cry

Here's the warning for today. Go ahead and grab a tissue. You'll need it as you watch this video.



Mark Shultz is one of my wife's favorite artist. This song is powerful.

Today, I pray for all Mark's out there who have been given up for adoption. I pray for all of the moms of children like Mark, who for various reasons have chosen to give them up for adoption. You are in my prayers.

While your sacrifice was great, thank you for giving life to your child and making a difference in our world through them!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting my day off...with tears. I was just talking Thursday with a gal from the church who adopted a little girl from china and would love to do it again. We now have two in our church fellowship who have and I have a brother & his wife who have adopted. What a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuuuuuuuude. If I cry at a song by a rapper singing Happy Birthday that he (regretfully) let be aborted, do you know what I did at this. My kids think I'm a basket case.

    Powerful song and wonderful artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a really good songwriter, I've heard a couple other of his tunes. Being that I'm a Mark myself, I'd like to give a big shoutout to all the wonderful people that take these children into their home and make them family. So, thanks Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.