Thursday, May 20, 2010

Offensive--100 Words



Offensive.

I hope I would never intentionally be offensive to anyone.

I don’t think it is my nature to offend or be cruel.

Yet, I am not naïve enough to believe that I never offend.

Sometimes, my sarcasm gets the best of me and I say something that offends.

Sometimes, my humor is over the top.

Sometimes, even with the best of intentions, I say something I shouldn’t say.

While I can’t guarantee that I won’t offend, I can take action when I realize that I have.

I can apologize. Seek forgiveness. And, work not to repeat the same mistake.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastically hilarious and biting picture there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was offensive to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome. Dont apologize for having a sense of humour

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.