Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Laughing--100 Words



Laughter.

“From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere” (Dr. Seuss).

Is laughter a gift from God?

I don’t know. I don’t think the Bible states it that way. Oh, I know what the Bible says about laughter being good medicine. And, I agree with that.

Laughter is certainly better medicine than castor oil. Or, some of the night-time-so-you-won’t-cough-and-feel-better-in-the-morning-medicines out there.

Laughter won’t kill you either. But then again, even if it did, at least you’d go out laughing.

Life could be worse.

So, today, can you find one thing to laugh about?

Other than me!

2 comments:

  1. My child always provides a source of amusement! She is a mess. I am sure you can relate with your little buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dusty...don't you know it! Evan is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.