Monday, May 24, 2010

Dreaming--100 Words



Dreams.

Some people dream vivid dreams at night.

Some people day dream instead of working.

Some children have night terrors, a form of dreams.

For some reason, I’ve never dreamt much. Or, at least I rarely remember what takes place as I sleep.

I don’t worry about not dreaming much.

I’d much rather have dreams about where I’m heading. What I plan to do. Where I plan to go.

Those are much more meaningful dreams to me. More so than dreaming about a missed school test or some green-eyed monster chasing me.

I’d rather focus on where God is leading.

2 comments:

  1. "I’d rather focus on where God is leading."

    I'm with you!

    Now if I could get rid of these crazy night time dreams that wake me with a million thoughts running through my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. Like you, I hate to dream wasteful dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.