Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All Toes in the Water--100 Words



All toes in the water.

Frequently, someone will ask about my blog’s title.

The answer is simple.

Do you remember, as a child, playing in a creek, beach, or a swimming pool?

Often, we found ourselves testing the water by sticking a toe into the water to make sure it was warm enough to swim in.

As adults, we do the same thing with life. First one toe, then another, then another.

We’re almost afraid to jump totally in.

I’m not going to live life that way any longer!

All toes, knees, arms, and entire body go in at once!

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember the first time I learned to swim. Definitely didn't put all toes in the water...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.