Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Average--100 Words



Average.

There is batting average. And, average looking. And, of course, feeling average.

How average are you?

Are you sure?

Satisfied being considered average?

Des McHale said, “The average human has one breast and one testicle.”

Okay. Thankfully, most of us are above average in certain respects and below average in other respects, which sort of averages out.

But, is average good enough?

I hope you said NO!

Isn’t it time to stop settling for average?

A.W. Tozer said, “Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will.”

How high are you really willing to soar?

1 comment:

  1. Does average = lukewarm? If so, I don't care to be vomited from the mouth of God.

    I am ready to soar. To excel. Sometimes though my wings, they do get tired...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.