Friday, April 16, 2010

Month/Day/Year --100 Words (Part 2)



[This is part 2 of a 5 part mini series dealing with how we spend our days. Part three comes this weekend. Part four comes Monday. Part five comes next Tuesday. Please stay with me to the end.]

Month/Day/Year.

Tax day has come and gone. So have 104 other days in 2010 alone.

How many other days have passed by? Well, depends upon your age. For me, over 18,000 days.

Some I remember. Some I fight to forget. But, all days in the past. Never to be repeated. They are done. Finished.

I have a choice to make. I can try to live in the past. Whether high school, college, or even last week.

I could do that.

But why?

What changes can I make to those days?

None!

What changes can I make into the future?

Plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.