Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Choices--100 Words


Choices.

Left or right? Eat in or Eat out? Exercise or not? Buy or sell?

Birth or abortion? Life or death? Salvation or hell?

Choices.

Our days are filled with choices and choice-making.

Even with my two-year-old son we’re stressing the importance of making good choices. The outcome of his day rests on his shoulders.

The same is true for you and me.

We live by the choices we make. We die by those same choices.

Joshua 24:15 says, “Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve…”

Today’s question is simple: Who are you serving?

The choice is yours.

2 comments:

  1. I choose to serve the Lord but also know that that very decision will cause more choosing along the way. Sometimes I wish it was easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill...the journey is tough and difficult. Just when I think I have it all figured out, there comes the slippery slope again! Thank goodness for mercy and grace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.