Thursday, August 18, 2011

Late--100 Words



Late.

Late can be positive or negative.

Ask a couple which is it when the wife announces “I’m late.”

Late is positive if your plane is late arriving when you are in traffic and can’t get to the airport on time.

Late can be negative. The hospital calls and tells you to come quickly. The traffic jam causes you to be late. For the death. Birth.

Some people are chronically late. Doesn’t seem to bother them. They function that way all the time.

Unfortunately, their lateness becomes your crisis as they rush to pull it together.

I scream: “Not fair!”

1 comment:

  1. Jesus was never in a hurry ... did you notice that? I have tried to walk in those calm shoes... trusting ...I trip a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.