Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flux--100 Words



Flux.

You can be in flux.

You can apply flux. For example, when a joint is being soldered.

The dictionary defines flux as “constant change.” Another definition is “instability.”

Heraclitus said that flux is the notion that change is the fundamental nature of reality.

I don’t dislike change. Actually, I find change good and exciting.

What I don’t like is the instability caused by other people.

You know what I mean. Right? You work on something for weeks only to have someone change everything at the last minute. Because they can.

That’s the part of flux that I don’t like.

1 comment:

  1. I agree... sometimes a reason for that irritation if we can find it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.