Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Racism--100 Words




Racism.

How do you define racism?

I’m not talking about what you hear on TV. Or talking heads that represent an interest group.

Those definitions are tainted by the agenda they are pushing.

I’ve stopped listening to talking heads—liberal, conservative, middle-of-the-road. I don’t need other people telling me what to think.

God gave me a brain.

I should use it.

Especially with racism.

Paul said with God there is neither male nor female, Jew or Greek. Paul said that God is not a respecter of persons.

If loving everyone is God’s practice, why isn’t it good enough for me?

2 comments:

  1. Good point Steve. Frankly, I am tired of hearing the "race card" being brought out by whomever and whenever they feel mistreated. I just don't see Jesus caring about the color of a man's skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Bill...

    I sure have missed talking with you! I've been meaning to shoot you an email...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.