Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Daytime TV--100 Words



First there was The Guiding Light, Days of Our Lives, Another World, and General Hospital.

There was Jerry Springer.

Next, Oprah, Dr. Phil, and Ricki Lakes.

Now, we have Judge Judy, Alex, Joe Brown, and Jeanine Pirro.

These shows have one thing in common: they all depict how far mankind has fallen and turned from God.

Yesterday, I took leave to be with my sick son. He enjoyed watching Sesame Street and Peep and Imagination Movers. All decent shows for a 19-month-old.

During his nap, I turned to other channels.

And, remembered how thankful I am for the “off” button.

1 comment:

  1. makes me wonder if instead of eating fruit from the tree if Eve really discovered daytime TV. What a wasteland!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.