Friday, September 18, 2009

Exhaustion--100 Words



Exhausted.

That’s where I am. Tired. From the top of my bald head to the dead skin on the bottom of my feet.

No manual labor today. Didn’t dig ditches or lay bricks. Didn’t run a marathon. Didn’t go to the gym or work out.

Exhausted doesn’t have to mean physically. Why do people assume that?

A person can be spiritual exhausted.

Not there either.

Exhausted can also be mental. That’s where I am.

What’s the cause? How about life itself. Job stress. Unemployment. Promises. Broken promises. Interviews. Waiting.

Exhaustion passes. Rest helps. So does prayer. And, time.

I’m waiting.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so exhausted I am crying.
    Depressed too.
    Inwardly dying.

    I can't put my finger on it either.
    I could eat mud.

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi...with all on your plate...I understand...and, I am praying for you my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. today is better, actually... thanks for praying... always always always -- spending time w/my love makes me feel more whole :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.