Friday, March 13, 2009

What Does It Mean?



Today is your day to provide the caption. Look at the picture again, if you dare. What caption would you like to give to it?

As you think, here's what the picture really is. This model is wearing a creation by Indian fashion designer Manish Arora for his Fall-Winter 2009-2010 ready-to-wear collection, in Paris, Monday, March 9, 2009.

You did get that? Right? Ready-to-wear collection? Are you kidding me?

Ladies, if you don’t mind, please tell me something. Where is this outfit ready for wear? Church? The mall? To visit your mother-in-law? A funeral service?

Feel free to provide a caption for the photo and to comment about where this outfit could be worn.

6 comments:

  1. Caption? I dunno, lemme think about it.

    What IS it made of? Maybe it is the newest in superhero clothes, and this is Lobster Lady?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bride of Anti-Christ models her wedding gown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at a loss. Seriously? Ready to wear? On what planet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way I'm betting on Alabama's baasketball team making the Sweet 16 again this time around. THIS is what happend to me LAST year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see it as being ready to wear to one of Al Gore's global warming conventions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry didn't finish it. It shows the effects of global warming on plant life and that grows in odd places.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.