Friday, July 9, 2010

Puncture--100 Words


Puncture.

A couple of nights ago, something happened.

I found myself with two puncture marks on the top of my head (see above photo).

Here are the possibilities of how it happened:

1) A vampire from the Twilight saga snuck into our house and turned me into a vampire.

2) A rattlesnake bit me as I slept. (With the recent snake visit at our house, anything’s possible.

3) Evan, my two-year-old, while jumping on the couch, jumped at me, slipped, digging his front two teeth into my head, drawing blood, swelling, and pain.

If you are wondering, Evan is fine.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, bro. I had a hard time seeing the punctures from the glare...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...months without commenting and this is the best you can do?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.