Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Month of Thanksgiving--100 Words (Uncertainty)



I’m thankful for uncertain things.

Probably sounds weird to some.

However, I’m not a big fan of “sameness.”

No, I’m not ADD or ADHD or any of the other AD words.

Yet, I find that I get bored with doing the same thing every day.

I guess that’s why I don’t work on an assembly line in a factory. Or, do any number of jobs that involve the same tasks each day.

I think I’ll literally die from the sameness.

Nothing wrong with those jobs. They just aren’t for me.

So, I’ll stick with the unknown.

Long live the uncertain.

2 comments:

  1. So become a commission salesman. That'll get rid of a LOT of certainty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob...I said I liked uncertainty. I didn't say i was stupid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.