Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pressure Washer--100 Words



Pressure washer.

I need to pressure wash my driveway, patio, and vinyl siding on our home.

Do you know about pressure washers?

A pressure washer is a mechanical sprayer that, depending on nozzle size, can be used as a low volume high-pressure water cleaner or a high volume low-pressure cleaner.

A pressure washer cleans what an ordinary water hose can’t.

And, from experience, it’ll even knock the skin off a finger. Or two.

There are days that I head home feeling as if I’ve been hit once or twice by a pressure washer.

Clean? Yes. However, the skin is gone.

1 comment:

  1. BTDT, Steve. I even blogged about it, too:

    http://mightyfowl.blogspot.com/2009/09/lessons-from-driveway-and-dictionary.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.