Monday, September 13, 2010

Fellowship--100 Words



Fellowship.

A churchy word.

But, to put it in secular terminology, let’s use the word friendship.

Aren’t we all seeking friendship or fellowship?

Maybe so. Well, I suppose there are those hermits hiding out deep in the woods of Montana that may not be seeking friendship. And, quite honestly, there are days that I’d like nothing better than hiding from everyone and everything. Yes, solitude intrigues me at times.

But, not every day. Most days I want to be with people. To find relationship.

I suppose that’s why Facebook interests me so much.

I can be friends, fellowship, or hide.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Steve! Hope you are all moved and out of boxes. LOL Most days I do want to be with people but on those rare occasions when I want to hide, I don't want to be around people at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bill! Good to be back. Boxes are mostly unpacked...I have a slave-driver for a wife! :)

    And, on those days that you want to hide...a good bike ride probably solves that for you. Right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I can't wait to read what you have written.